If your skin tends to feel tight, flaky or even slightly itchy throughout the day, welcome to the sisterhood of dehydrated and dry skin.
Dry skin occurs due to a lack of ceramides in our skin -a natural component in our skin to prevent excessive moisture loss.
With this in mind, Dr.Jart+ used derma care technology to develop a product, aptly named Ceramidin which contains ceramides to seal moisture in the skin and repair the skin barrier.
With ceramides as it’s main ingredient, the Ceramidin range of products helps:
- Create a protective barrier to keep moisture in the skin and microorganisms out.
- Prevent excessive water loss due to evaporation.
- Enhance skin restoration and recovery from damage.
For best results, the Ceramidin range consists of 2 steps:
Step 1: The Ceramidin Liquid acts as a prep to allow better absorption of the cream and other moisturising products into the skin.
We like the fresh, citrus scent and cooling texture of the liquid, which makes it perfect as a moisturising toner after cleansing. If you have normal to combination skin, you may use the liquid on its own.
Step 2 (Option 1): Use the Ceramidin Cream, a rich textured cream to seal in maximum moisture with Ceramides. (Recommended for very dry skin)
Step 2 (Option 2): The Ceramidin Light Cream, which is a light cushion-like cream with powerful Ceramides to prevent dryness. (Recommended for dry to very dry skin)
We can definitely see how this would fit into our skincare routine as a daytime moisturiser as it seals in moisture without a greasy/oily after-feeling.
In conjunction with the Christmas season, these Dr.Jart+ skincare sets come beautifully packaged and ready to be gifted to your loved ones – all available at specially discounted prices.
If you’re keen to try out the Ceramidin range, Dr.Jart+ will even throw in a this cheerful yellow headband to brighten up your skincare routine!
Do inquire in-store for more details.
Dr.Jart+ is located at LG1.65.
What makes you smile? Dr.Jart+ believes that happy skin = happiness and would like to invite you to Smile with #CeramidinMY this season.
Simply tell us “What makes you smile?” in the comments section below and we will pick 50 lucky winners to redeem a complimentary Dr.Jart+ sample kit!
– One (1) comment per customer only. Kindly provide a valid email address when commenting.
– Contest period: 23 – 30 November 2015
– No purchase necessary.
– Prize redemption period: 4 – 20 December at Dr.Jart+, LG1, Sunway Pyramid.
– Winners will be selected via lucky draw and contacted via email. Winners will be announced on 2 December 2015.
– By providing your details, you agree that you have read the Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) (also posted on http://www.sunway.com.my/group/privacy.asp) and agree to the processing of my personal information in accordance with the Notice. For full T&C, kindly refer to https://sunwaypyramid.wordpress.com/pyramidfreebies-terms-conditions/.